Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eric Steiner

Discussion in 'Bows and Rosin [DB]' started by Big Bass Daddy, Jan 1, 2006.

1. :hyper:

Lucky me! My beloved bride surprised me with a new french bow for Christ's Mass!!!!!!!!! :)

It is an Eric Steiner. She got it at HammondAshley so I know it has to be good! It plays great and I am totally impressed how she selected it: she asked the sales guys to help her pick out a bow for me (she knows nothing about bows except that I wanted a new french bow as my old one is just a cheapie). they took a few out and played them and selected this as the sweetest. how cool is that!

I am not familiar with the name and found very little on the net - anyone out there have any info for me? Just curious, as I already know I love the bow!

2. I'm interested too. I got a Steiner bow about a year and a half ago an have been very satisfied with it so far, but I know absolutely nothing about the maker.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

3. Me three. I also have an Erich Steiner French bow, and so does my teacher. There seems to be very little information about this bowmaker. I hope somebody out there can come up with something because I have always been curious.

4. bear

bear

Dec 14, 2004
    I have a E. S. German bow as well and no nothing of the manufacturer. It is a very nice bow.