1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eric Steiner

Discussion in 'Bows and Rosin [DB]' started by Big Bass Daddy, Jan 1, 2006.

1. :hyper:

Lucky me! My beloved bride surprised me with a new french bow for Christ's Mass!!!!!!!!! :)

It is an Eric Steiner. She got it at HammondAshley so I know it has to be good! It plays great and I am totally impressed how she selected it: she asked the sales guys to help her pick out a bow for me (she knows nothing about bows except that I wanted a new french bow as my old one is just a cheapie). they took a few out and played them and selected this as the sweetest. how cool is that!

I am not familiar with the name and found very little on the net - anyone out there have any info for me? Just curious, as I already know I love the bow!

2. I'm interested too. I got a Steiner bow about a year and a half ago an have been very satisfied with it so far, but I know absolutely nothing about the maker.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

3. Me three. I also have an Erich Steiner French bow, and so does my teacher. There seems to be very little information about this bowmaker. I hope somebody out there can come up with something because I have always been curious.

4. bear

bear

Dec 14, 2004
    I have a E. S. German bow as well and no nothing of the manufacturer. It is a very nice bow.