Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ernie Ball 2x12's trade for Mesa 2x10's?

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by reasonbass, Apr 19, 2004.

1. I know its a long shot, but I have 2 of these badboys. But I would only want to keep one. I also have a powerhouse 2x10 and I would like to add another one. This would also save me a lot of space in my room.

600 watts rms
    with 6 inch mid driver.
    1/4" and speakon connectors.

ps. handles lowB just fine.
    pss. Bass and amp not included!!!

2. Funkyaurora

Funkyaurora

Aug 21, 2002
    Norway
    Do you know the weigth of the EB 212?

3. Quite heavy around 96lbs, if I can recall.

4. Funkyaurora

Funkyaurora

Aug 21, 2002
    Norway
    Thanks!
    Too heavy for my back then.
    Heard great things about it`s sound though :)

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Thats a wicked rig man.

Good luck.

Peace
    Nick

6. No problem dude. Plus the shipping to Norway would have been killer. And like you said they do sound great. Especially the mid growl you get from the 6" driver.

7. Thanks, I haven't been playing it much, since I quit my band. It's freaking loud. I was playing it the other day all the way up and my whole room started rattling nasty. And my friend who was outside my house tought that it was a car with bass from across the block. It was funny seeing him look around to see whre all that bass was coming from.
    :ninja:

So far I'm just playing my D-180 thru my Powerhouse 2x10. Which also sounds sweet. But alas my Mesa fetish continues. So I figured what the hell another Mesa toy would be cool. :bassist:

8. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I didnt know you werent in Reason anymore!

Time to change your username? ;)

Good luck selling the cab.

Peace
    Nick

9. yeah, unfurtunately I didn't like the direction they were going. So the singer and I left. They wanted to do more of a grindcore 3 minute blastbeat hardcore thing. Which got kinda boring after a while. But I might starting a new band soon, were gonna jam on Sunday for the first time. Were gonna do more of a melodic European metal type of sound. Like In Flames, Soilwork, ect.

And about my username, I kinda like it. I'll think I'll keep it for a while.

BUMP...........comon guys...ok....My Mesa fetish is growing stronger. So ill settle for any Mesa cab, Powerhouse,diesel, roadready whatever you got, Let me know.
    :help: :eek: :D