1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Ernie Ball 500w Bass Amp + 2X10 Cab + ̶K̶o̶r̶g̶ ̶D̶T̶R̶-̶1̶ ̶T̶u̶n̶e̶r̶ + Rack - Local pickup only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NealBass, Aug 8, 2016.

1. NealBass

NealBass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Ontario
    Price:
    $720
    Decided to keep it.

Local pickup only. Brampton, Ontario. Canada.

[EDIT]- I modified the text / pics and price to reflect the fact that I decided to keep the tuner (Rack is still included in sale).

Original owner.
    These were built in Italy for Ernie Ball by MarkBass. 500 watts @ 4 ohms, separate Inputs for Active or Passive Instruments, Tri-Color Signal Indicator, Vacuum Tube input stage, 2 independent Switchable 4 Band EQ Channels, Tuner Out with Mute Function, Effects Loop, adjustable XLR Balanced Direct Send, Exclusive Loudspeaker Variable Response Control, adjustable Limiter, Speakon and 1/4" Speaker Output Jacks, 3 Space Rack Mount portable case, Dimensions: 19"W x 3 1/2"H x 11 3/4"D. Weight: 24lbs
    I̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶K̶o̶r̶g̶ ̶D̶T̶R̶-̶1̶ ̶T̶u̶n̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶u̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶o̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶u̶n̶e̶r̶.̶ Also included, Portable 3 space rack case with easy to carry straps. Knock off $̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶u̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ $50 if you're not interested in the case. Will not separate the amp and cabinet.

$720. USD ($950.00 Canadian). No trades.

Local pickup only. Brampton, Ontario. Canada.

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    mrpatrick54 and miketallica315 like this.
  2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    The precursor to the MarkBass line of amplication. Truly great rig!

NealBass likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021