Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ernie Ball Audiophile cabinets

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Char-Lee, May 24, 2004.

1. Char-Lee

Char-Lee

Aug 29, 2002
    Spokane, WA
    I have two mint condition Ernie Ball Audiophile cabs. These are the Ernie Ball cabs that have been discontinued and are becoming harder and harder to find especially in the condition that these two are in.

HD-212 2x12 600 watts at 8ohms, with casters, original HD box, 3 months old

HD-210 2x10 350 watts at 8ohms, original HD box, 3 months old.

The two together make a full range cab that is hard to beat.
    both are like I said Mint/new condition.

$700 for both or
    $400 for the HD212
    $300 for the HD210

email me at chaz156@hotmail.com for questions etc.

2. -Kramer-

-Kramer-

Dec 9, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    willing to ship?

3. Char-Lee

Char-Lee

Aug 29, 2002
    Spokane, WA
    Yes I will ship to the lower 48 states and I am a UPS worldshipper so I get the best rates. Just let me know what your zip code is and I can calculate the total price.

Thanks

4. Keef Green

Keef Green Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2001
    Spovegas Washington
    IT director for a music retailer/dealer: Warwick, Yamaha, Ampeg, Gretch, Kala, Marshall, Orange etc..
    Charlie

I'll give you $225 for the 2x10 and I'll pick it up so you won't have to ship....?

Keef

5. Char-Lee

Char-Lee

Aug 29, 2002
    Spokane, WA
    Sorry I already sold the HD210 for $300 I have the 2x12 left and I'll do that for $385 if you pick it up.

Thanks
    Charlie

6. Just signing in to vouch for Charlie. I bought a cab from him a while ago, and it was a great transaction all the way through. He was easy to get in contact with by email and very pleasant to talk to on the phone. The cab was also packed quite securely, so shipping shouldn't be an issue.

7. MascisMan

MascisMan

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    How does the 2x12 compare to say an Aguilar GS212 or a Bergantino HT212?

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I haven't bought anything from Charlie, but he is a good guy. I have e-mailed him a few times over the months. I agree that he is easy to get a hold of, and a great person to deal with. He knows his bass gear.

-Mike

9. MascisMan

MascisMan

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    Im really interested in the 2x12. Charlie how would you describe the sound? Have you ever used an Aggie GS212 or Berg HT212? How do they compare? Also what is the weight on this cab?