Ernie Ball Audiophile HD 410

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by waxcomb, Dec 11, 2004.

1. waxcomb

Jun 29, 2003
    Martinez, CA
    This is one killer sounding cab. It has four tens and a six inch mid driver. Black carpet is matched with a silver metal grill. It is in very nice condition and has been taken care of.

SFO Bay area pick up only, this weighs quite a bit. Feel free to come by and plug it in!

$350 cash (firm), and no trades please.
  2. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Wish I could grab that...that's probably the best 4x10 I've ever played. It's a shame they're no longer in production...
  3. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Another plug for a great cab, I picked one up here a year ago and I'm really happy with the sound.
  4. Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    I've never played the 410... seems to be more rare then the 210 and 212, but I did own a 212 for awhile and it was a great cab.... if it's anything like that... which I can imagine it is it's a great cab...

What are the specs on this cab? I'm rather interested.

5. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Four of the 10" drivers used in the 2x10 and the 6" midrange used in the 2x12, bottom venting on the front, weighs around 100 lbs, very sturdy built in handles on each side. Same width and depth as the 2x10 and 2x12 cabs, about 6-8" taller than the 2x12 cab.