Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ernie Ball Audiophile MD 212 cabinet for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lowfreqguy, Jan 7, 2003.

1. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    I just bought this cabinet direct from Ernie Ball on the Ebay auction blowout. It arrived today, but doesn't fit in the trunk of my car. For that reason alone, I'm selling this brand new, virtually unplayed cabinet. The warranty should apply as well. I'm into the cabinet for $360.00. That is my asking price. The cabinet is located in Central Maryland and I will deliver within 60 miles of Baltimore or D.C. Feel free to call me at work at 1-800-398-3838 with any questions you may have. I accept Paypal and have numerous net references. Thanks for looking. AC

2. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    hmmm.... Some bites but no commitment as yet. I will pay half of shipping to a maximum of $50.00 for insured, ground shipment. Thanks

3. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    If you have some interest in the cab and have something to trade, I may be interested as well. I also have a Bass POD with AC adapter,manual, CD-rom and desk stand to throw in the mix. Thanks for looking.

4. davelowell

davelowell

Jan 18, 2001
    stl, mo
    i have a factory refurb u-retro pre i could trade plus cash. check out the ad here or email me for the specifics about it.

dave

5. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    Dave, I appreciate your offer but all of my basses already have 3 band eq preamps installed. Sorry it didn't work for me. Thanks again.

6. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    I've had a few bites, but no commitment as of yet. Feel free to run those trade offers by me as well. Thanks

7. jeffvirgo

jeffvirgo

Jan 10, 2003
    Boss FT-2 - Vintage and rare envelope filter. Exc + cond both cosmetically and functionally
    Boss CS-2 Compressor - Older MIJ Model...the one everyone raves about...better than the newer CS-3
    A Quad (4) '71 Mullard EL 34s/6CA7s. Test strong. Will throw in a fifth as well
    Essex Fretless P Bass. Lined Maple board. Nice entry level fretless...check the reviews. Plastic still on the pickguard.
    Audio Technica Tru Diversity Wireless. 80's...Exc
    Aphex Expressor Rackmount mono compressor. Vintage, Exc. May want a little cash with this one.
    1975 Fender Vibro Champ. EXC. all original right down to the RCA Tubes...plus $125

8. jeffvirgo

jeffvirgo

Jan 10, 2003
    The plus cash comments on some of these items...they refer to something else. Let me know if your interested in anything and we can talk.

thanks,

Jeff

9. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    is long gone. Should have updated the ad. Sorry for the trouble.