1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ernie Ball Bongo 4HH Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jojobean39, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Sold for $850!

Up for sale is my Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo. It's in great condition and it comes with a Road Runner Case. There is a small ding on the headstock as that seems to come standard with every single Bongo Bass. I can take pics of it later if anyone wants me to.

I like the bass a lot and I am selling it because there is a 5 string Modulus that I am looking to buy. [DEL]So unless you want to trade me for a similar bass (straight up), I will have to pass on any trades. If I can't get the Modulus, I am keeping the bass. [/DEL] I bought the Modulus so I must sell the bass to stay free from the wrath of my wife. I have had the bass for about 9 months.

I am asking [DEL]$900 [/DEL] $850 shipped to continental US. I can take Paypal.

If you have any questions, let me know. PM me here or email me at joeypazzalia AT gmail.com.

EBMM2.

EBMM1.

2. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    Is that color officially called Cobalt Blue?

3. It looks like, according to their site the colour is called Blue Pearl. I didn't see a cobalt blue option.

4. I had a question about the weight. It weighs just over 8 lbs. Maybe 8.25.

Price lowered to $875 shipped. I really want to sell. You guys know the feeling when you get GAS.

Here are a few more pics requested:

EBMM7.

EBMM6.

EBMM5.

EBMM4.

EBMM3.

EBMM8.

5. EricssonB

EricssonB

Apr 5, 2011
    CoSpgs, CO.
    Now that's one nice instrument.

6. Price Drop to $850 before it hits eBay.

7. Habilis

Habilis

Jan 4, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM sent

8. Sale pending...

9. Habilis

Habilis

Jan 4, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sold (to me!)

10. Yup. Bass will be shipped this afternoon.

11. Habilis

Habilis

Jan 4, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    Can't wait!