1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ernie Ball customer service

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Fretless Bill, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Fretless Bill

Fretless Bill Supporting member

Sep 10, 2006
    Pacific NW
    I know this has been mentioned before but it's worth mentioning again. Ernie Ball's customer service is the finest I have ever delt with. I sent in a MM SR5 HS that had pickup issues and was getting a new pickguard while it was there. They repaired the bass and shipped it back to me the same day they got it. I wasn't the original owner but the pickup problem was an evident manufacturing problem and they repaired it at no charge. It's not often you find that kind of integrity these days.

2. Krinkle5

Krinkle5

Feb 16, 2006
    They are really top notch! Really accessible!

3. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

The entire company is amazing.

I sold all of my EBMM basses over the last couple of years (SR, Bongo and SUB) and just recently bought a new EBMM. I bought a new 2007 SR LE and just after I posted on EBMM's website that I got the new bass, Sterling Ball send me a message thanking me for my purchase and welcome back to the EBMM family.

I don't recall anyone from Fender doing that after I bought any of the 18-20 Fenders I have owned over the years.

Class organization and Cust Service (and tech support) has been great every time I have dealt with them. They make me feel guilty when I sell a EB bass! That is genius!

4. bovinehost

bovinehost Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball Music Man/Sterling By Music Man
    When I sell one, a family member loses a finger.

Jack

5. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

Jack,

I think more than a finger will be snipped off if SB ever sees your green Bongo on eBay.:eek::eek::D

6. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    NICE!!

It's nice to see companies standing behind their product regardless if you are the original owner or not!