SOLD Ernie Ball Cutlass Black Maple - Price Reduced!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Nomad5, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Price:
    Strings:
    The Cutlass Bass is truly a P-Bass Killer, and was used to track the Stripwired - Another Shot album (will include a signed CD with the bass). These were brought back by Ernie Ball in 2017, and I was able to make a unique configuration of Black with Maple Neck - which was not offered. These basses are no longer offered and will be hard to find in the future. I'm keeping my other one :)

Note: These sold at $2,199 and are NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

This bass has only a few marks on the pickguard, and is otherwise pristine. I never even used it for a live show. Grab a unique sleeper bass, with a cool story to boot.

No trades please unless a micro-head along with $$. I am strictly downsizing.

Thanks! zor0nl3swze58jldq7az.jpg mhbkdemy8ypqs5uzouqo.jpg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  2. PeaveyPlayer

PeaveyPlayer Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    This isn’t the best time for me :(

3. Nomad5

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    ....and I'm coming to Canada on the 19th (Niagara Falls) and could ship from there.... :)

PeaveyPlayer likes this.
  4. Jim C

Jim C I believe in the trilogy; Fender, Stingray, + G&L Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Bethesda, MD
    Weight?

5. Nomad5

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    I got 8.83 LBS on my digital luggage scale. It certainly doesn't have the heft of a Stingray.... but is heavy enough to balance nicely. Just a great bass, but I must downsize and the F-Basses are the keepers, along with the Stingray I use for my AC/DC trib.

Cheers,
    Shel

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021