1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Ernie Ball Music Man Classic StingRay 4 Coral Red Fiesta + Flame Maple | Rare Limited MusicMan

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sludgetail, Nov 23, 2019.

1. sludgetail

sludgetail Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey TB Gang,

Purchased an Elrick Platinum, so this Stingray goes, along with my cross-listed Stingray Special (see separate listing). NO TRADES PLS.

Selling my 2010 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Classic 4 String Bass in rare and limited Coral Red, which is their Fiesta Red. This bass boasts that classic Stingray growl and tone as well as that awesome punch you can only find in the classic preamps... I was so happy when these were reintroduced to the market.

Rare and getting rarer by the day in this color, she's in great condition and priced to move with free same day shipping! On Reverb too for more, so if you want her at a deal, grab her here.

It's hard to photograph and shows up more red than salmon/pink in certain light than others... Check out the video below and run your own searches to get a good idea of the fluctuation of the color they've used because it's gorgeous and goes from a light airy pink salmon to deeper fiesta red in different light.

Has a flame maple neck with Classic Pre-Ernie Ball Music Man logo on it and a killer original Stingray preamp + mutes on the bridge. You'll also find the serial number on the bridge. Has been taken care of, but this was my favorite bass for quite some time, so it does have a couple scratches on the back which I've photographed with arrows on the pics, and 3 dings in the headstock -- which I've also photographed under light and put arrows on.

The rest of this bass is absolutely beautiful and in killer condition as shown. Will include a separate Mint Green pickguard for all you haters of Tortoise shell out there -- it gives the bass a very Atomic-era look when installed.

Currently strung with a new set of Marcus Miller set of Dunlops, but feel free to run your own gauge/string and setup to flavor. Priced to go and includes shipping, which if you haven't shipped a bass lately, is not cheap. Will come ground, packed right, and insured -- check out my feedback and what other players are saying about the service and attention to detail.

Thanks & please view the video below from NAMM when these were released.

Weight:
    9lbs 10oz (she's a Stingray after all)

Ships free UPS Ground included in the price.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving all!

NO TRADES PLEASE; HAVE ALL I NEED CURRENTLY THANK YOU GUYS.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  2. Cutter8

Cutter8 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2018
    Georgia
    What a timeless look. Simple, but with some special touches like the flame maple, old-style logo and serial numbered bridge. To me, that’s the bass version of “comfort food”! GLWTS:thumbsup:

Trabeen and sludgetail like this.
  3. sludgetail

sludgetail Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    thanks Cutter, agree wholeheartedly brother... really appreciate the kind words and love on the bass. Have a great Thanksgiving brother.

Cutter8 likes this.
  4. Seriously tempted ... :woot:

sludgetail likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021