Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay - "Brand Spankin' New" MINT Condition!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by B-Man, Aug 29, 2005.

1. B-Man

Aug 28, 2005
    Georgia USA
    FOR SALE: Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay (4-String) in “brand-spankin’ new” MINT condition. Translucent Gold, Tortoise Shell pickguard and maple fingerboard. Comes with Music Man hardshell case, Ernie Ball cleaning cloth (unused) and blank warranty card.

Purchased new (factory-sealed) only 3 months ago. I’ve hardly played this bass at all (maybe 2 to 3 hours at the most) since buying it because I prefer to play my 5-string. You won’t find a “pre-owned” StingRay in better condition than this one because it’s essentially a brand new bass (I haven’t even removed the plastic from the pickguard!). And my “pre-owned” StingRay is in better condition than the vast majority of the so-called “new” StingRays that are hanging on the wall at your local musical instrument superstore! You get the idea.

Sorry, but I’m not interested in any trades at this time. I'm selling the StingRay in order to buy another bass I recently came across.

Purchased new for $1199. Will sell for $999 FIRM (ground shipping & insurance included). PLEASE NOTE: I will ship within the continental USA only. Payment via a bank cashiers check or money order is preferred. PayPal is OK if you split the 3% transaction fee.

Please e-mail or PM with questions or to request pics. Thanks!