1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special 4 HH (New Model)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by maverick49, Oct 28, 2018.

1. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Price:
    Strings:
    Okay, TB - Up for sale is a barely used new model Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Special Bass 4HH in Dropped Copper. Fantastic bass, light weight at 9lbs on my scale. One tiny nick on the headstock. Strung with Rotosounds. Comes with original white pickguard, new Aged Pearl pickguard, Schaller and original strap buttons, original EB Slinky strings. Will ship in original hard shell case with all case candy.

This is a great bass and I want to pass on a great deal to TB. Only selling because I have too many basses (if that is possible) and I really dig my Ps and Js more.

$1500 shipped CONUS

Neck
    • Shape: C
    • Wood: Roasted maple
    • Neck joint: Bolt-on
    • Scale length: 34 in.
    • Truss rod: Dual-action
    • Finish: Oil finish
    Pickups
    • Active or passive pickups: Passive
    • Pickup configuration: HH
    • Neck: Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
    • Bridge: Music Man Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
    • Brand: Music Man
    • Series or parallel: Parallel
    • Active preamp: Yes
    • Special electronics: 3-band active EQ with 18 volts of headroom
    IMG-6822.JPG IMG-6822.JPG IMG-6823.JPG IMG-6824.JPG IMG-6825.JPG IMG-6826.JPG IMG-6827.JPG IMG-6828.JPG

mikewalker, KUETSUM, bdgotoh and 3 others like this.
  2. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Texas
    I have the same bass in the same color. It’s the best instrument I’ve ever owned. This is a steal at this price.

3. Philthy

Philthy Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2001
    Flanders, NJ
    I literally tried this exact bass tonight at a local GC. HOLY MOLY!!! I fell in love! Wow, it was awesome. If I had the extra scratch, I would have grabbed it. GAS has me seriously considering letting my Stingray 4HH SLO Special go to finance one. GLWTS!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    StrangerDanger likes this.
  4. maverick49

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    It is a fantastic instrument. No doubt. But the heart wants what the heart wants. ;)

5. mysteryclock

mysteryclock Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    Man, that was a nice one. Where did you get the second pick guard from? Are they the same as the previous generation HH ones?

StrangerDanger and maverick49 like this.
  6. maverick49

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    They are not the same as the previous versions as they have the indent on the bass side. Neagle Luthier on Reverb has them or can make them for you.

StrangerDanger and mysteryclock like this.