1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray with hardshell case $1100 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bentley, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Bentley

Bentley Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 string Bass with Ernie Ball Hard Shell Case. My scale has this at 9.2 pounds. The $1,100 firm US dollar price includes shipping using Canada Post / USPS expedited parcel insured and tracked to your door within Canada and the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii ship costs are about $10 higher so lets make the price $1,110 US Dollars to ship to those two states.
    Will get shipped with 2 pickguards - the white pearl currently installed and the black.
    January 5 2009 was the date the bass was completed being built per correspondence with Ernie Ball.
    A heads up for a USA buyer: the bass contains rosewood so I have to do some papers for CITES first and then ship the bass after the papers come back...no concern for the buyer other than I can't ship until I get the papers back.

Bass plays fantastic, low action, prior owner got dings a) on the front about 3 inches north of the 19th fret - pictures 9878 and 9879 show that dent off b) on the bottom near the output jack see picture 9881 at about 10 o'clock from the actual jack c) headstock end a little scuff here and there see picture 9876

Any questions are invite so message me. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    bassplayer75, scottm, feschyn and 5 others like this.
  2. ghostinthemach

ghostinthemach Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Brea CA
    Previous U.S. buyer here. Bentley is a great TB seller with excellent communication. The CITES process was no big deal. Simply requires a bit more patience.

Bentley likes this.