1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Ernie Ball Musicman Classic Sabre. Black and Rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by eyeballkid, Dec 4, 2017.

1. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is my Musicman Sabre Classic Reissue. These are now discontinued. Its a mirror like glossy black with a flamed maple neck and rosewood board. Other than one tiny ding at the edge of the headstock it is as new. This is part of the Classic Reissue series that Ernie Ball has been doing so it comes with the foam mutes, a classic 2 band EQ, and the choice flamed maple neck with a gloss finish. Feels and plays as spectacularly as one would expect from Musicman. It has 2 pickups with a 5 position selector. Position 1 is the rear humbucker only. Position 2 is the rear humbucker plus a single coil from the front humbucker. Position 3 is both humbuckers. Position 4 is just the single coil of the front. Position 5 is the full front humbucker. It is very versatile with everything from traditional Stingray tones, to a more rounded Stingray, to more P-Bass tones and more! Comes in a Musicman hardshell case. shipping is free and will be insured for the full purchase price within the continental US via Fedex.

pi13xhx8xx19qtnbalfb.
    k8owmnhcuombbygj3y8l.
    co3zhl6bns4ijpn4t4mr.
    xe9fz4hpaqw2ng2lje9d.
    aonabgplxexwywncuahl.
    caseb8kulbzmcy51g7pk.
    iqv8bh6e2ztsibfimy2w.
    20161226_200512.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    bobunit, lowdownthump and armybass like this.
  2. eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    The one photo shows ghs strings on it, but I THINK I have d'addario's on it at the moment.

3. matty4string

matty4string Banned

May 11, 2016
    Trade for American pro jazz

Attached Files:

4. eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    Unfortunately the ads I have up are to generate some funds.

matty4string likes this.
  5. EBMM must have a secret source for maple. Their flame and Birdseye are unreal for this day and age.