1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ernie Ball Musicman HD-210 $200.00 local sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Stinsok, May 19, 2011.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I'm not comfortable shipping something this heavy (had a problem before.) I am in Central Alabama, close to Montgomery. It's been lightly used, never abused. In very good cosmetic condition with the exception of a small ding from a careless bandmate.

2. Ladies and gentlemen you do not see these come up to often. These cabinets are awesome, superb bass response and articulate..
    Someone is going to love this cabinet.. Bump up for an outstanding cab!

3. abassman84

abassman84

Sep 27, 2007
    Fontana, CA
    Wow. If you have a change of heart on shipping, let me know. My HD212 needs a little brother.

4. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Shipping is gonna hurt. It's pretty heavy.

5. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I would trade this cabinet and a VG condition Avatar B212 Delta for a nice 4 x10 cabinet from someone within driving distance (Atlanta, B'ham, etc.) This picture makes it look bad. The color isn't washed out. There is minor carpet pulling on the top. No issues, sounds cool. I simply want to go to one cabinet.

6. marcus5163

marcus5163

Aug 2, 2010
    Really want this cabinet will offer you more plus shipping 419-427-2533 mark need it for cruise ship gig