1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling 5 USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by agentcooper2001, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    FS:

EBMM Sterling 5 - Black, maple fretboard. This is the US made Sterling 5. Excellent condition, no issues. Plays and sounds awesome. Includes the original EBMM hardshell case. Same neck as the Stingray 5, the body is a bit smaller. I believe this has a ceramic pickup, where the Stingray 5 is alnico.

**PRICE UPDATE**
    $975.00 Shipped FedEx (Firm price)

If you're in Little Rock, Shreveport, Dallas or the general area, I'd be happy to meet you somewhere to avoid shipping.

email me: curtrichardson76@icloud.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    G RICH 5 and DWBass like this.
  2. 1954bassman

1954bassman

Jun 7, 2004
    Hickory, NC
    My two Music Man Sterlings fives have smaller necks than Sting Ray fives. :)

Nice Sterling btw.

G RICH 5 and agentcooper2001 like this.
  3. Grumry

Grumry

Jul 6, 2016
    Nashville
    If I weren't trying to buy a house and bought this my wife would still kill me!

Good luck

agentcooper2001 likes this.
  4. Thanks! You may be right...going from memory, they feel about the same to me. I had read somewhere on here that the necks were the same with a smaller body on the 5's. Wonder if some are different? Either way, it's comfortable to play!

5. Now with lower price including shipping!

G RICH 5 likes this.