Ernie Ball MusicMan Sterling-$850 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TSanders, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Well fellas. This sucks. Just got this on trade, but right now I cant justify having it. There are a few places I need to get ahead financially.

The bass: White/rosewood/matching headstock. Very very good condition. One scratch/ding under the knobs on the bottom side, is small and doesnt go through the finish. There is a pic for reference. Other than that the bass is like new. Let me state for the record that the white finish is more creamy than just white. I have a pic with a white strap sitting on the bass to try and show the difference. Absolutley gorgeous.

Ive owned a good sized handfull of Rays, Sterlings, and SR5s and this is one has some of the best growl and top end Ive heard.

$850 shipped to the Cont US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hardshell included, 9.2 pounds.

3. gfunk 121

gfunk 121

Apr 16, 2004
    i think this bass sold on ebay for 800 yesterday.....right?

4. Nope. I got an email this morning from a dad, whose son bid without his knowledge, so I didnt sell it.

5. Saturday morning bump.

6. What a dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    sorry if this is totally basic, but whats the difference between and stingray and a sterling? thanks

8. The StingRay has a larger body and thicker neck, while the Sterling has a smaller body, slimmer neck, and 3 way pickup selector for a bit more versatility.

9. Bump, someone please buy this bass.

10. Kevin Ellis

Kevin Ellis Supporting Member

Someone have pitty on this boy and buy this.
    All the pitty I can afford is a cheap early morning bump!

11. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Is this sold?

12. Yes, This bass is sold.

13. Why oh why... :bawl:

14. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    ah man....next time.