Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ernie Ball MusicMan Sterling-$850 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TSanders, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Well fellas. This sucks. Just got this on trade, but right now I cant justify having it. There are a few places I need to get ahead financially.

The bass: White/rosewood/matching headstock. Very very good condition. One scratch/ding under the knobs on the bottom side, is small and doesnt go through the finish. There is a pic for reference. Other than that the bass is like new. Let me state for the record that the white finish is more creamy than just white. I have a pic with a white strap sitting on the bass to try and show the difference. Absolutley gorgeous.

Ive owned a good sized handfull of Rays, Sterlings, and SR5s and this is one has some of the best growl and top end Ive heard.

$850 shipped to the Cont US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hardshell included, 9.2 pounds.

3. gfunk 121

gfunk 121

Apr 16, 2004
    i think this bass sold on ebay for 800 yesterday.....right?

4. Nope. I got an email this morning from a dad, whose son bid without his knowledge, so I didnt sell it.

5. Saturday morning bump.

6. What a dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    sorry if this is totally basic, but whats the difference between and stingray and a sterling? thanks

8. The StingRay has a larger body and thicker neck, while the Sterling has a smaller body, slimmer neck, and 3 way pickup selector for a bit more versatility.

9. Bump, someone please buy this bass.

10. Kevin Ellis

Kevin Ellis Supporting Member

Someone have pitty on this boy and buy this.
    All the pitty I can afford is a cheap early morning bump!

11. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Is this sold?

12. Yes, This bass is sold.

13. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    ah man....next time.