Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ernie Ball MusicMan Sterling

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TSanders, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Rare White Sparkle finish. 9.5 condition. Light play wear, but no dents and/or dings. Comes with original hardshell case. Asking $850+$45 shipping. Would consider trades for a StingRay 5 or even the right StingRay 4 string. E-mail me if for any needs:
    washermansbassist@hotmail.com or
    travis@torntempleveil.com

Heres a couple pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    hhrrrm, it doesn't look very sparkly, is it really sparkly? where r u located by the way?

3. The pics do not show how much sparkle there really is. Im in Columbus Georgia. Heres a pic of another white sparkle (not mine) to give you a better idea of how much sparkle the Sterling has.

[​IMG]

4. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    woah, too sparkly for my blood, but nice nonethless. if it werent sparkly I might of hit it.

5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    oh my lord, why did I look at this thread? drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolbump

That has GOT to be a discontinued finish.

6. Correct. Not many of these out floating around.

7. bum. this bass needs to be be played.

8. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    This bass used to be mine. It's a REALLY nice Sterling and Travis is excellent to deal with. Someone grab it.

9. bump. you know you want it. please just buy it.

10. bump for the evning crowd.

11. Ill ship it to your front door (in the lower 48) for $850.

12. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    stop tormenting us!!!! argh!!

13. Just trying to make a deal. Ill also accept trades for StingRay 4 and 5 strings, and Ill consider any other trade offer.
    e-mail me: travis@torntempleveil.com

14. bump.

15. BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPP

16. bump till it sells

17. bump. any StingRay 4 or 5's out there???

18. one final bump and i quit

19. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    it's too bad no one is able to spring for this pup, myself included, at the current price. I checked out the last six sterlings in similarly excellent condition that sold on the 'bay and they went for: 800, 760, 735, 710, 800, and 750 respectively.

Just throwing that out there FYI.

20. I sent an email a few days ago but haven't received a reply - did you get it?

Tom