Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ernie Ball/MusicMan Stingray 4 for sale...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Spiritfield, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Spiritfield

Spiritfield Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    Beautiful EB/MM Stingray 4! Honeyburst finish, white pickguard, rosewood fretboard and CRAZY bird's eye maple neck! This thing is COVERED in bird's eye!

Serial number is 37350 and stamped into the bridge. The bridge is the early style with the mutes. Neckplate is 6 bolt with old style MM logo. Chrome metal battery cover. 3 band EQ. Currently strung with Thomastik-Infeld SuperAlloy roundwound strings. Comes with premium SKB hardshell case in excellent condition.

Bass sounds great, plays great, looks like a million bucks! No trades please, need the cash for other projects. Decided I'm more of a Sterling guy than a Stingray guy so this isn't getting played.

Pics here:http://members22.clubphoto.com/d849312/2515957/owner-6de4.phtml

Any percieved finish blemishes are actually artifacts from the camera's flash; the finish on this bass is fantastic!

$800 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
    **SOLD**

Thanks for looking,
    David
    david (at) spirit-field (dot) com
    ebay ID= "dkmustangs" 100% positives

2. would you ship it to europe(the Netherlands), if the buyer adds the difference between the international shipping rate and the inside the lower 48 states shipping rate?
    I think it would be like 100 $ more
    if yes, how much would the package approximatly weigh?

3. Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    Hi Atef-
    I'd prefer a US sale to minimize the chances of any shipping headaches, but depending on interest here I'd consider it. Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like and we can discuss the possibility.
    Thanks,
    David

4. Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    bump :bassist:

5. Thought about it a bit, and although I'd prefer buying from talkbass, I'll probably just stick to german ebay and excercise a little patience, VAT(it is caluclated over second hand items too right) and Duty would be a bit too expensive

I'm sorry I changed my mind. :)

6. Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    No problem :)

Still available! :bassist:
    David

7. stu FORD

stu FORD

May 22, 2004
    nice, anyone would be lucky to score that bass.

what year is it?

8. Pm sent,
    Paul, :cool:

9. SR5

SR5 Commercial User

May 4, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Owner, Audio Engineer, North Pittsburgh Music LLC
    Dave, email sent. I will definitely take this bass if it is not already claimed. Thanks,
    Mark
    mmy@verizon.net

10. 2nd PM sent ..........lego my Eggo ;)

11. Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    Hi guys-

Bass is already sold; went to the first person that e-mailed me... If things don't work out for some reason I'll re-post and contact the previously interested parties...
    Thanks,
    David