1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ernie Ball/Musicman Stingray 5 fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nick lorenz, Apr 12, 2015.

1. nick lorenz

nick lorenz

Jun 27, 2009
    Cincinnati
    Price:
    $950.00
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    In an effort to streamline gear, I'm putting this up for sale. I just bought it and it is a fantastic fretless. I'm just limiting myself to one fretless for now and I happen to be slightly more comfortable with a 35" scale length.

This bass practically plays itself. The neck is like butter. Specs are:

34" scale lined pao ferro board
    1.75" nut width
    Standard MM string spacing which I believe is 16.5 mm
    Weight: 10.2 lbs according to my digital bathroom scale
    Single MM humbucker with three way switch

Action is super low. Fantastic, tight B string. Bass came strung with a set of broken in chromes. I put on a new set of DR lo-riders. If you ask nicely, I'll include both sets. There are a few minor dings here and there but nothing visible except up close. Trussrod works smoothly. Comes with the original musicman hard shell case which is a little beat up but functions perfectly.

I'm looking to get close to what I paid so I'm asking $950.00 shipped and Paypal'd in the contiguous United States. Straight sale preferred but feel free to run any trades by me.

image. image. image. image. image. image.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. Dasgre0g

Dasgre0g The Jaguar Whisperer Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Austin
    nice! if you decide to trade lemme know

3. nick lorenz

nick lorenz

Jun 27, 2009
    Cincinnati
    Bump.

4. PM sent!