Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Ernie Ball MusicMan StingRay (Limited Edition) Part 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TSanders, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Closed the last thread on this but the buyer didnt pan out.

Here goes:

Heres the full rundown: 2004 Limited Edition Ernie Ball MusicMan StingRay 4.

Specs: Envy Green finish, black painted headstock with gold logo. Abalone pickguard, and abalone tipped knobs. This bass also has a Limited Edition neckplate. 3 band eq, maple board. Weighs right at 10 pounds.

Condition: The Ray is in very good condition. The only wear includes a small belt scratch on the back, that doesnt even go through the clearcoat. There is also a small crease in the finish, under the clearcoat. It is small and is by the lower horn on the front. Couldnt get it to show up in pics, and you almost have to look for it to see it, when the light is shining on it. These flaws are very minimal and were only listed for full discloure.

Comes with a beat up, but fully functional MusicMan case.

Just setup by Jon S at Ernie Ball. It plays AMAZING. Sounds great also. Not too many of these pop up on the used market.

$900 (Postal Money Order) $925 (PayPal), shipped, and insured to the Cont US only.

NO TRADES NEEDED AT ALL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Now that's one good looking 'Ray!

3. Thanks.

So I may have ordered a sweet new cab yesterday. I NEED to sell this bad.

4. Bump for the best 4 string i've ever played.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.