SOLD Ernie Ball MusicMan StingRay (Limited Edition)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TSanders, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2004 Limited Edition Ernie Ball MusicMan StingRay 4.

Specs: Envy Green finish, black painted headstock with gold logo. Abalone pickguard, and abalone tipped knobs. This bass also has a Limited Edition neckplate. 3 band eq, maple board. Weighs right at 10 pounds.

Condition: The Ray is in good condition. The only wear includes a small belt scratch on the back, that doesnt even go through the clearcoat. There is also a small crease in the finish, under the clearcoat. It is small and is by the lower horn on the front. Couldnt get it to show up in pics, and you almost have to look for it to see it, when the light is shining on it. These flaws are minimal and were only listed for full discloure.

Comes with a beat up, but fully functional MusicMan case.

Just setup by Jon S at Ernie Ball. It plays AMAZING. Sounds great also. Not too many of these pop up on the used market.

$950 shipped to the Cont US only. Only trades considered would be a StingRay 5 in good to mint condition.

2. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

someone get this!!!
  3. Thats what Im saying Josh. :D

I need new cabs more than I need this bass.
  4. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Damn! If only it were a 5 string... :(
  5. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    If it's still here in a couple of weeks... I am going to Mexico soon with family, but if it's unsold when I get back, then I'll PM you for sure.
  6. I gotta move this bass guys.

$900 shipped
  7. UrbanIvy

Aug 1, 2004
    San Francisco
    If it were a 5 it would be gone.
  8. ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    hm...consider a trade for a near-mint Glaub? :D

Jeez, $900? Someone buy this now!! You know you want this shiny green bass just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.