Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eshenbaugh 5 F/T or F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Woodchuck, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I NEED an active high powered 4 stringer BADLY! I'm willing to trade my Eshenbaugh 5 for one. It has a quilted walnut top, Madagascar rosewood board, 3 band EQ, black hardware, and J/J p'up config. Looking to trade or sell for $1200.

2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    woodchuck- you loved that bass !! you're flaky!! :D
    just kidding, in a BIG way!! im poking fun at myself for going thru a million basses recently-
    you should consider an MTD grendel 4- thery are VERY agressive!!and i have a line on some for $700- BRAND new!! active as all hell- just a heads up- peace, bro- Adrian

3. If I could play that thing half as well as it deserves to be played, I'd snap it up in a second! Good luck finding a good home for it.

4. jivetkr

jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    NJ
    you have mail

5. Nice bass! Does it come with the shoes? :p

6. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Does this mean I'll be the only soul on these boards with an Eshenbaugh?

:( :( :(

Tommy

7. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    I actually plan on having another built early next year with different specs. I'm going to go with maple next time.

8. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    ahh..nice choice...that curly maple one i had was great in the tone department..almost sounded like a warwick..
    Heres my next beast...full bubinga top, fretboard, headstock and pickup covers, hopefully..

[​IMG]

Oh it should be a tasty little nugget...

Tommy

9. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    sorry to hijack the thread but both you guys check out the dinner tommorrow night over in the managment forum. should bee the poop!

10. RedGrange

RedGrange

Jun 11, 2000
    Springfield, IL
    OMG!!!

I want that... but I can't afford it now :( I have to buy a new computer... mine died :(

Does that builder have a website?

11. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Here's the back.

12. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Headstock

13. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Looking for an active J, P, or Lakland 4 type bass. Help a brother out! :) Price $1200, shipping included.

14. Man, that's one funky bass. Wish I could justify it...So, if you get rid of it, what will you use to open those really big cans of beans?

-Dave