Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eshenbaugh for sale or trade.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Woodchuck, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I'm in desperate need of an amp. Someone broke into our practice facility, and made off with a bunch of stuff, my amp being one of the things. I'm looking to sell or trade my Eshenbuagh J5 for a good amp or $1200. Bass has quilted walnut top with matching headstock, J/J p'up configuration, black hardware, and custom preamp. I would like a nice combo amp, but I will consider all others. I'm looking for 350 watts or more.

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    I REALLY need an amp.

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i would offer my eden metro, but i need mine too :( i hope you find a deal, man. that sucks

4. RedGrange

RedGrange

Jun 11, 2000
    Springfield, IL
    Did my taxes!!!!

I've got a nice return coming my way... :)

5. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Do It Psobecke!

You cant beat this bass for the money hes asking. Eshenbaugh really cuts no corners on his basses, plus Woodchips is a really cool cat!

:D

Tommy

6. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    What is the scale length woodchuck?

7. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    It's 34", but the B is very taut because of the way the tune head are arranged. Two on the top with three on the bottom.

8. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)