Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eshenbaugh? Or something similar?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by OrionManMatt, Feb 25, 2004.

1. OrionManMatt

OrionManMatt

Feb 17, 2004
    Houston
    Honestly, I think these are some of my favorites. The style is individual and doesn't look like everything else. Are there any other basses like these you can think of? Perhaps without the 3k pricetag? The somewhat stringed-instrument influence on the body and headstock is amazing IMO.

2. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    OrionManMatt,
    Just sent you some general information via PM about Mark and his basses...just basic stuff to help you get started. Also, as is the case with just about any bass builder, you can often save a substantial amount off of the list price if you work through an authorized dealer. This is so because it is to the builder's advantage to spend the majority of his time building basses as opposed to being on the phone and replying to e-mails with general questions and price inquiries. Hope that helps! :D

3. Tfunked

Tfunked

Dec 30, 2003
    Does Eshenbaugh have a website?

T.

4. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    He sure does....www.eshenbaughguitars.com. I think that Mark is in the process of revamping the site, but there are good number of photos for you to check out, etc.