1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ESP B-205 5 String Bass with Hard Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dano59, Apr 28, 2009.

1. This is a very nice B-205 ESP 5 string bass with EMG-HZ pickups, 3 band active pre-amp tone control, volume and blender.
    The finish is beautiful with only one flaw on the edge of the back access panel.
    The black hardware is showing through a bit and when I got it I thought about replacing it but I was reminded that people pay bucks for that look. Everything operates as it should and is smooth as it has been well taken care of.
    Sounds great and has nice low action over the rosewood fretboard.
    Comes in a clean Fender case. The small storage compartment cover backing is broken so it folds over when opened but a very minor detail.

I will take $250. shipped in the lower 48.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Pics

Attached Files:

3. more

Attached Files:

4. one more

Attached Files:

5. Riccobass

Riccobass Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Are you sure that's not a Rosewood fingerboard?

6. Yes you are right.
    Thanks

7. Priced down to $250 shipped

8. I might consider trading the ESP and my GK400RB for a great deal on a 2 rack space amp upgrade, although I am verry happy with my amp so it would have to be verry tempting. Just a thought.

9. Whats the string spacing on this?

10. I am not shure but will check when I get home.

11. Center of the string to center of the string at the bridge is 5/8", 1/2" at 12th, 3/8" at the nut.

12. Still Available

13. Sold!