Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ESP B-304, Epifani NYC 410, Eden WT-400

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Hollow Man, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Hi all, I've done some recent upgrading, and I'm selling off some of the things that aren't getting used anymore, or that I intend to replace.

ESP B-304: 4-string, EMG soapbars with active 3-band preamp, roseboard fingerboard. This was my first bass, and it's really outdone itself, but isn't getting any playing time since the purchase of my Cirrus 6. Sounds great, and is in great shape. No dings or flaws to speak of. The action on it is very low, since I play with a soft touch. However, I can raise it if the buyer prefers, since aggressive fingerstyle or pick playing would undoubtedly yield tons of buzzing at each string's current height. Asking $250 shipped, including the SKB case that I bought with the bass.

Epifani NYC 410: This is still my primary cab, but I'm thinking that I might downsize to a Schroeder something-or-other, just because this thing has way more firepower than I need. It's heavy, but it sounds wonderful on every note on my 6'er. It's 8 ohms, tons of booty, and the horn is very versatile... it can be turned down for smoothness or made to be very bright without sounding disjointed or harsh. It's missing two screws in the grille, but it's never caused a problem for me, since there are still several screws in place and they do the job just fine. Asking $700 shipped.

Attached is a picture of all three items. Admittedly, it's not a great photo of the bass, and the flash did a number on the Eden faceplate. I will be happy to take more detailed pictures of any/all of these items if it is requested. The prices are reasonably negotiable. For reference, it would be shipped from 22311. If there are any additional questions, feel free to ask away! Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    if there was ever a cab worth the weight,

its the NYC 4x10...

3. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks for the support Joker! :)

4. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Bump from the past! :)

5. I am interested in the amp... once I secure a summer job. :crying: I'll keep watching this, good luck in selling!

6. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks for the interest. Bump with lower prices.

7. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    If I get the cash before you sell the Eden, I just might be getting it. Also if you could take a picture of the back of the amp, that would be awesome, but I'll try to find one online as well. Bump.

8. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    As per a request, here are some pics of the front and back panels.

Attached Files:

9. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Sent you a PM

10. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Eden's gone.