ESP basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Discrepancy, May 22, 2001.

1. I am thinking about getting an ESP B104 soon, and i want to know if its worth getting one. An anyone tell me if they are good basses, or junky like Rogues
  2. it depends on what style you intend on playing(duh) but i've played a couple of esps ther're pretty good i personally don't like the tone but someone has to be like it.
  3. dstranathan

Jun 1, 2003
    I just ordered a B104. I love the flat think neck and active electronics. I plan to yank the bridge and slap in a Bad ass Bass II bridge (black)
  4. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    I have a B 105 that sounds OK. Not very good for slapping or pop, but a nice thick "rock" sound to them. They have a very comfortable feel to them.
  5. geezer316

Jan 26, 2003
    while i was looking for a new bass last year i did some research and checked into an ESP bass.what i learned was that the older ones were well made while the newer LTD models were not as good.they all got recomended as decent basses,but some werent as relible as the older models
  6. I got the C-305 as a backup to my G&L L2500 and its an awesome bass. It is very comfortable and versatile, as well as beautiful. It was definitely a steal.
  7. hurley_325

Jan 31, 2003
    I've currently got me a B204 and a B305 and they are, as have been said before, good, solid rock basses. They are fairly light and easy to play, but horrid for slapping, which is the reason I'm getting rid of my 305 in favor of a Modulus Q5.