Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

esp c305

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by slicktop, Oct 30, 2003.

1. slicktop

slicktop

Jun 30, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    I just got an esp c305 about two weeks ago. It's honey satin natural finish, what a beautiful bass. Plays like a dream, really clear sound especially with dr high beam strings. This bass sounds great in any style of music. Any one out there looking for a great bass at a reasonable price should check it out...You won't be disappointed.

2. Victor Wooten98

Victor Wooten98 Guest

Jul 31, 2003
    South of Heaven...
    ESP basses arent my thing, but congrats, all that matters is if YOU like it.

What? NO pics? Put up some pics ASAP :D

BTW, what kind of music do you use it for? Most the people that I see play them play Metal, like Metallica (Hope I dont get sued for putting that name here)

3. slicktop

slicktop

Jun 30, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    I play praise and worship, jazz, blues, reggae, etc. Sorry no metal though...This bass easily handles any style with no problems. American Musical has the c304 (4 string) on sale for 339.00...Christmas GAS.....

4. Post a couple of pics when you can. I would love to see it!

[​IMG]
    Treena

5. Mr. Goody Good was one of the first persons to buy a C305 (and paid an embarrassingly high price as a result!).

What an awesome bass. So much bang for your buck. So versatile. I've played my C305 in a blues/rock band with no problem.

Music 123 has certain colors on sale for $420...an absolute steal if you ask me.

Now, if ESP only made a C306....