TRADED ESP Custom Shop 51 P Replica Flame Top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, Apr 5, 2018.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey everyone. This listing is for a super bad ESP Custom Shop 51 P replica. This features a really nice flame maple top with maple binding over a mahogany body. The neck is maple with a maple board. The bridge was upgraded to a Babicz, and it comes in a Fender TSA case that fits it perfectly.

It is in good used condition. This is a player, and likely 30 plus years old, and shows some wear. There is a ding down by the input jack, and various nicks and scratches. Don't ask me to count them. The case has a bump on one corner, but is in very good shape as well.

This is a very beautiful bass in my opinion. It feels and plays great, and the sound is right on. I can't put this thing down when Chrome, Smoke, and Barbecue comes up on my random playlist.

If you want a bass that is identifiable, and yet unique, I think you will be very happy with this one.

$1399, shipped. I always consider trade offers if you want to make one. I can go plus/minus cash as needed. Please message me if you have something in mind. Thanks, and enjoy the pics!

P4020850.JPG P4020848.JPG P4020852.JPG P4020853.JPG P4020854.JPG P4020855.JPG P4020856.JPG P4020857.JPG P4020859.JPG

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  2. One sweet player!
    An SCPB has its own sound.

Good luck.

TN WOODMAN likes this.
  3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Sweet.

TN WOODMAN likes this.
  4. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    PHAT!!!!!

TN WOODMAN likes this.
  5. Mammoth_Bass

Mammoth_Bass Check out my band Mammothor!! Supporting Member

May 2, 2016
    Sandown, NH
    What is the neck profile like?

6. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    I am not very good at describing necks. This one is very P bass like. Not super thick, but not a jazz neck. I feel like it is a D profile. Hope that helps.

7. Rob Rogers

Rob Rogers

Nov 29, 2014
    Naples,FL
    What is the black , plastic plate on the back? It looks like a electronic cover for batteries?

8. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Nah. There's no guard on this bass. So they had to use rear access to install the pots.

Great looking bass!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021