SOLD ESP-Edwards T-bird or Rickenbird or T-Ric. EAC-90

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by svtbass, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svtbass

svtbass Supporting Member

SOLD! Thanks

Model EAC-90. Thought I had this one sold but I refunded the deposit when the buyer couldn't come up with the rest of the $$. Sounds huge. Dual humbuckers with single P, three independent volumes, bass & treble. Active electronics. Alder body, beautiful maple P -style "B" contour neck 1 5/8" at nut, low action. Typical Edwards of Japan flawless build quality. Nails the P midrange tone, you can slap her silly as well as fill the bottom. Balances well with no neck-dive.

Saw this on ebay several months ago and HAD to have her but this month my GAS has gone crazy and I need to move some gear or I'd keep this as it's a blast to play. Ships with padded gig bag. Like new condition except for small ding on top that's not through the paint. Still has plastic on the control cover with the 85,000 yen price tag ($900+). Made for the Japanese market and not imported to the US. Current retail is even higher at 94,500 yen.

page link,scroll down to Edwards version, not the ESP one:

ESP | Artist Series | NOISY

$425 + Shipping

Attached Files:

2. svtbass

couple more pics

Attached Files:

3. svtbass

Give-away price on a great-sounding-playing-looking bass

4. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Is that price in won or yen? Won is Korean money, and 85,000 won is around $75. :p

5. svtbass

ah Bongo, as a Korean martial artist I guess I have a yen for thinking in won, thanks for the heads-up :spit: post corrected

on that note, with the current Japanese crisis, the yen soon may be valued less than the won.

6. arafel93

arafel93

Mar 26, 2011
    Texas
    Is the bass still available for sale?

7. svtbass

still available

8. arafel93

arafel93

Mar 26, 2011
    Texas
    OK, thanks for the quick reply. What do you figure the shipping to be on this?

9. svtbass

SOLD! This one is going on a cross-country road trip.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.