1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ESP LB416SMNS LTD 6 String Bass Guitar (Spalted Maple)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Admiral Axtell, May 2, 2010.

1. http://www.samash.com/p/LB416SMNS LTD 6 String Bass Guitar Spalted Maple_-49954769

I absolutely LOVE the look of this bass, and If when I decide to upgrade I am sold on this IF it sounds good... I am a metal bassist, anywhere from Metallca to Cannibal Corpse so like if anyone here has this could you please shed some light on what this bass is about for me? and maybe post a picture? I'd love to see it in a more personal setting than on a white background, also is it worth the $$? thanks.

2. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass
    hmm I've only owned a ESP ltd F-105 bass.. but the string spacing was close.. which i kinda liked.. tone was ok.. i dont care for the esp stock pickups..

get a spector legend 6 ;) cost less.. looks great... sounds great and its comfortable!

3. Im pretty sure that model comes with EMGs and not ESP pickups. Ive got an ESP ltd JM-500 which is amazing. I've also got a Spector Legend 4. I much prefer the necks on the ltd, pretty even when it comes to the sound.

4. darkstorm

darkstorm

Oct 13, 2009
    Thats a very nice esp ltd. And would work great for the music your doing imo. Too many strings on it for me. But for those who can be comfy with sixers, is very good choice imo.

5. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass

pretty sure youre right about the pickups on the bass i was not referring too.

guess it comes down to whether the OP likes the necks

6. So say I go into a music store like a local one and could I ask them to special order this for me if they don't have it? or would guitar center do that too? Not much experience in that field, ive been to guitar center once, went in played a few, picked the T-bird and walked out but will they do that at a local store, like order stuff for you?

7. Metania

Metania

Oct 15, 2011
    Denmark
    I hate food!
    Only one way to find out - ring them :oops:)