1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale ESP LTD B-1005SE Multiscale - Price Droooooop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bozendoka, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Bozendoka

Bozendoka

Mar 13, 2011
    Minnesota
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is my ESP LTD B-1005SE five string fanned fret bass. Purchased new when they were first released, only played in a basement and a church. It does have a ding on the tip of the headstock, I got a couple of pictures of it. Very versatile bass and great player, a little on the heavy side for me. I don't have an exact weight, I'll try to get that this weekend. All original hardware except for black straplocks that I added. Asking $1000 plus shipping. I don't have a case available for this bass but I will ship in the original double box that it came in.

Specs!
    Solid swamp ash body with rosewood top
    5 piece wenge/bubinga neck with rosewood fretboard
    34" - 37" multiscale
    Nordstrand Big Splits pickups
    Active electronics
    Volume/Blend, Low/Mid/High, Active/Passive, and Mid frequency switch
    More details: B-1005SE MULTI-SCALE

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    NateWin, Charlzm and Pyrat like this.
  2. Charlzm

Charlzm Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    I almost bought one of these but I didn't like the available finishes. However, I liked the sound of the Big Splits so much I bought them for my Dingwall Afterburner.

It's a great bass and I'm sure some lucky soul will be glad to get it!

3. LawDog

LawDog Supporting Member

Any interest in trades? I have an Ibanez SRFF806 six string fanned fret that I am looking to rehome - six strings is more than I need, much more comfortable with a fiver.

4. Bozendoka

Bozendoka

Mar 13, 2011
    Minnesota
    Appreciate the offer but I've found that six is too many for me, too. That and I have an SRFF805 that I'll probably try to sell next.

LawDog likes this.
  5. LawDog

LawDog Supporting Member

Fair enough! Thanks for the reply and GLWTS!