ESP LTD bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Cryptic Anthony, Apr 14, 2004.

1. ESP LTD B-50 bass. 4 strings, P/J pickup configuration. Satin black finish. Bolt on. Neck and frets in great condition. ESP signature tuners. Very fast (and incredibly low) action with no fret buzz. Very straight neck that stays in tune better than my more high end basses.

No longer in production by ESP guitars. Made in Korea. Used but well taken care of. Only flaw is a small chip in the wood on the upper back of the body.

Stock pickups but this bass really sounds great. Passive tones are incredible. Have repreatedly impressed and surprised Bass faculty at Berklee College of Music in Boston (and myself) with the tone of this bass.

Asking $150 but definitely willing to negotiate and accept offers. Will include Levy's gig bag in good condition.

I live in Boston if anyone local is interested in picking it up.
  2. vaporpark

Apr 9, 2004
    Any photos?

Is the bass quiet? No pickup noise?

3. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Same questions as above ;)
  4. I'll have pictures up tonight or tomorrow when I can get my hands on a digital camera. The pickups aren't completely silent, but the noise they give off is barely noticeable.