1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Esp ltd basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Open Lane, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Open Lane

Open Lane

Mar 24, 2015
    recently read that bunny brunel and rocco prestia have esp basses. All of the pics i've seen of both feature "ltd" headstocks.

As far as i know, ltd esp guitars habe been primarily lower featured/ less money import versions of the higher quality/price versions.

Anyone here know if bunny and rocco are actually using the ltd line? Or are there more expensive/ harder to come by versions they're using?

england smith likes this.
  2. bpclay1

bpclay1

Jul 3, 2014
    Don't know about all that. I do know I had one, and it was very decent. Neck through, solid hardware... Probably just needed a pickup upgrade.

england smith likes this.
  3. england smith

england smith

Sep 1, 2013
    8hdegree.com
    Marketing & Creative director for 8hdegree Spotlight Artists their endorsements
    I do know that Rocco does use the LTD. He helped design it so he would want to plat it.