Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ESP LTD C304?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by crazyphil, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Another subjective question...I love the way this one looks and haven't had a chance to play it yet. Any good/bad experiences?

2. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Go to this website to see my in-depth, published review of the string-up version C-305, which should be quite similar to the C-304.

http://www.bgra.net/reviews/esp-ltdc-305-1-rvw.html

Hope that helps a little, and its a good bass. I totally recommend it.

3. Interesting review. The way the neck becomes one with the body is very nice (I almost thought it was one piece.) The store here sells it for around $700 CDN and I think it's a very nice price.

4. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Yeah, the neck feels so smooth and silky. It helps you effortlessly slides across the frets and your hand wont stick. Great neck for a Korean-made. Maybe they're trying to change their image of 70s and 80s plywood composite basses that fell apart after 10 hours of use. Whatever they're doing, its working.

If that CDN 700 converts to under 600 USD, then you got a decent deal, given the bass is new. If used, then much lower would be ideal.