SOLD ESP LTD EC-1000 deluxe with Fishman Fluence Classic pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Corevalay, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    United States
    Absolutely stunning EC-1000 in Violet Andromeda finish. Pictures absolutely do not do this guitar justice. Overall condition is mint. This guitar is essentially unplayed. It's basically an "open box", but is actually better due to the upgraded pickups and pro setup! As much as I love this guitar, I just prefer the longer scale of my PRS and Fenders.

Upgraded the stock pickups to Fishman Fluence CLASSIC pickups ($250). They are active and very versatile. BLACK NICKEL covers which look way classier then the stock plastic. These pickups also sound much thicker and beefier. A significant upgrade in my opinion. Push/Pull knob for different voicings.

Guitar is stunning, see for yourself, and plays like a guitar twice the price. 24 frets, ebony fretboard, modern 13.8" radius, locking tuners, sustain for DAYS! Black binding and hardware really gives it an excellent look. Again, the Violet Andromeda finish is gorgeous in person. On stage it would be amazing.

Sells new online for $1099 plus tax. This one selling at $1000 WITH the better looking/more versatile pickups. Original box too. Guitar did not come with a case, and the original pickups were sold to fund the new ones. Will ship out same/next business day insured and packed expertly.

I may have a hardcase I'd be willing to include in the sale, please message me and we'll discuss.

Reasonable offers certainly considered.

Might consider a trade for a PRS or Gibson Les Paul.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 11.52.53 AM.png

Attached Files:

G RICH 5 and brstma like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022