Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ESP LTD F205 5 String Bass w/ OHSC - $375

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Cryptic Anthony, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Purchased new for $800 in Jan. 2003; I am the original owner. Included with the bass is a custom-fitted ESP hardshell in near-perfect condition that I purchased separately for $100.

The bass is in excellent condition and has been cared for very well. The neck is straight and there are no fret issues and no buzzing issues.

- High quality ESP tuning machines; stay in tune very well
    - 2 EMG-HZ Soapbars and an EMG preamp
    - Mahogany body (NOT agathis like newer/cheaper ESP models); beautiful and well-cared for high-gloss black finish
    - 5 piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck
    - Rosewood board with really nice grain and mother-of-pearl dot inlays
    - Graphite nut
    - Visually appealing 'darkened' chrome hardware (somewhere in between fully chrome hardware and black chrome hardware)
    - Currently fitted with DR Hi-Beams

I am selling only because I really need the money; I would be keeping this bass if it was at all possible.

Please call if you're interested or have any questions. 617 319 6030

To see pics of the bass in action check out:

http://www.crypticwarning.com or

http://returntothepit.com/band.php?band=cryptic_warning&selectedTab=pics&date=2004-09-15

2. bump

3. bump

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Jesus! I GASed over these for years...and just when I thought it was safe, WHAM one turns up, and for pretty cheap! I'm guessing from the plea for money you're not up for trades either?

Ray

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Is that a TA 500 in the other pics?!

Ray

6. Hi,

No I'm only interested in money for my bass actually. As I said, I really need the money right now. I also forgot to mention that the $375 price doesn't include shipping, which I want the buyer to pay. I am located in Boston.

The only bass in any of those pictures (except for where I'm playing my j bass) is my F205. Maybe it looks like a TA because some of the pics are kind of dark?

Thanks,
    Anthony

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    No, there's a chick that plays a four string LTD with pentagram inlays...

Ray

8. Yeah actually I think that was a TA-500. She played with this gothy metal band from Minnesota called Epicurean that came through Boston on tour.

9. bump for poverty

10. bump