1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ESP LTD H-1005/H-1004

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by zacinaction, Jan 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. zacinaction

zacinaction

Jul 22, 2008
    Bay Area, CA
    Anyone check one of these out in person yet? They look really nice:

H-1005SE

PawleeP likes this.
  2. FingerDub

FingerDub Banned

Jan 8, 2016
    It's nice, but not $1450.00 nice.

3. ProdigalBassman

ProdigalBassman

Mar 22, 2012
    Actually, my guess is that it IS $1450 nice. That's the same price as Ibanez basses with the same pickups & preamp, but like all bolt on neck basses, the Ibanez all have a dead spot on the G string (with the exception of their few neck thru basses), I've tested around 20 of them at various music stores. I have an LTD B4-B neck thru, a $600 bass, and the dead spot is virtually undetectable, as is the case with my other neck thrus. From what I've read (i.e. can't confirm it) 35" scale basses have less of a tendency to have dead spots. I'm developing some serious GAS for this bass and hope that the neck thru + 35" scale it'd be totally free of dead spots.

PawleeP likes this.
  4. PawleeP

PawleeP

Oct 8, 2012
    Nice! Does anyone know if the bass mid and treble work in passive mode? And will nordy big singles fit in there? thanx p