Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

esp ltd viper bass/bleeding through

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sic_bassist, Aug 24, 2004.

1. this could be a thread in many different catagories. i just wanted to know if bleeding through's bassist Ryan Wombacher is sponsered by esp guitars, since he is playing a 5 string ltd viper bass. all i can find is the 104 model ltd viper bass, although i would like to find one in 5 string, i can settle with a 4 stringer. also what type of strings does he use and what tuning is he setting his basses at to get the tones out of them. i cant find any bleeding through bass tabs to help me with tabbing their songs, although im close im not correct in my playing of their songs. much help is appreciated.

2. its ****** when i have to reply to my own thread because no one can help me, so i guess i would say im blue, screwed and tattooed on this one.

3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Maybe no one knows.

I dont think Ive ever *heard of* Bleeding Through, much less actual heard them or know anything about them.