Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

esp ltd

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jnightmare, Jun 27, 2004.

1. jnightmare

jnightmare

May 12, 2004
    Carson, CA
    anyone own a ltd bass? i've been thinking of maybe getting one and wanted to know if anyone on this site owns one and which model, and also how do they like it. im looking into maybe getting a B-254 or im kind of digging the shape of the viper 254 and i like it in white. the only thing i kind of dislike about the way the viper model looks is the magnets show on the pickup. but thats kinda minor i guess, i wish they had more basses in white from ltd.

2. T. Alan Smith

T. Alan Smith

Sep 9, 2001
    I think there are better bang-for-buck instruments out there....the Lakland Skyline series, the MTD Kinsgston, the G&L Tribute series.
    The only LTD I might consider would be this one-
    [​IMG]

I'm curious about this one tho-
    [​IMG]

...and that only if you HAVE to have an ESP.

3. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Looks aren't everything.

4. jnightmare

jnightmare

May 12, 2004
    Carson, CA
    hahaha true but, it is a selling point. im not going to get a bass just bases on looks. i would try and get my hands on one to give it a try first. but i want a bass that both looks and sounds good.

5. fragcon

fragcon

Jun 23, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    ive played lots in stores and they where all good. I think I liked the modle called C-304 or something.

6. Nova

Nova

Apr 19, 2002
    Williamstown, WV
    I have the recently discontinued LTD C-305 and it's a great bass. You could probably get one pretty cheap off of Ebay, too.

7. 6-3-2

6-3-2

Sep 20, 2003
    The Surveyor II isn't an LTD, it's one of the MIJ ESP's, it is dull looking but i'm sure it's nice bass. Surveyor II being Natural ESP that was posted.

8. timy

timy

Jul 11, 2004
    France ,Bordeaux
    i got the same problem ,i want buy the LTD B-254
    I want to know if you've test this basse and what you think about it .