1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD ESP Phoenix-B Bass with OHSC Mint Condition MIJ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by silverburst, Sep 12, 2015.

1. silverburst

silverburst Commercial User

Aug 22, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hi!

I am selling my mint condition Standard Series ESP Phoenix-B bass (not an LTD model) with its original hardshell case. I believe it is a 2009 model, and it was made in Japan with a mahogany body and an ebony fretboard. It is a 34-inch scale neck-thru bass with a 1 9/16-inch nut, and a thin U profile to the neck.

There is no damage (scratches or dings), and only the lightest wear and no modifications. It is black, so there are a few light swirl marks, but it is really beautiful. No fret wear, and the active EMG 35DC pickups work exactly as they should. It is heavy: my postal scale goes to 10 pounds, and this thing pegs it out -- it feels like 11 pounds to me.

I am asking $950 obo, which includes insured ground shipping in the US. International sales are ok, but we will have to figure out shipping.

Thank you for looking at this, and please let me know if you have any questions.

There are a lot more photos at this Photobucket link:

ESP PHOENIX BLACK by Rex Bartholomew | Photobucket

DSC_1109.

DSC_1103.

DSC_1111.

DSC_1102.

2. silverburst

Aug 22, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Monday Morning Bump!

3. 39-Bassist

39-Bassist

Jul 7, 2010
    Florida
    Endorsing Artist for: Brace Audio; Duncan Pickups; Line6, Hipshot, GHS Strings, Somnium Guitars
    sweet bass.....almost went with ESP endorsement because of this bass.......Love the look........BUMP!

4. silverburst

Aug 22, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Bump! I am open to offers...

5. Matt Angelow

Matt Angelow

Sep 22, 2015
    Hi Rex, I've been after one of these for a long while now. Is it still for sale?

Cheers,

Matt

6. silverburst

Aug 22, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Hi, I still have the bass but have been traveling this week so I have not been bumping the thread. PM sent...

7. bassace77

bassace77 Banned

Jun 16, 2011
    Are you interested in trades ?

8. Pretty!!#

9. maves75

maves75

Dec 13, 2013
    Freeport Illinois
    BUMP. Love this!