1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ESP PHOENIX II BASS - MINT- Standard Series - Real ESP Hand Made Custom Shop W/ OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ThickSounD, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Brand New ESP Phoenix II Bass up for sale.
    This bass feels and sounds amazing. I just have too many basses and only need 5 string basses for my projects.
    This bass is brand new w/ OHSC, still has the plastic wrap on the pick-gaurd and has the fretboard protector.

It is a handmade custom shop bass straight from the ESP factory in Japan, not an LTD bass. Beautiful black finish, two EMG active Pick ups, neck through construction, vintage ashtray compartment for the 9volt battery (super cool), NOT 1 Scratch On it!!! Never even gigged, just used in home studio a couple times.

Comes with a custom ESP hard case $200 value

I strung it up with some D'Addario flat-wound strings, but the brand new original round-wound strings are in the bass case, so you get those too.

Here is the link for the bass on ESP's website:

http://www.espguitars.com/basses/esp-standard/phoenix2b.html

$1500 Shipped! Which is a Killer deal! The retail price is around double the price, and you can't find it for less than $1800 or $1900 anywhere else.

Here is a link to one that recently sold for $1,900.

100_2437.
    100_2428.
    100_2427.
    100_2425.
    100_2424.
    100_2421.
    100_2418.

2. I am open to reasonable offers too ;)

3. This bass is proven to attract groupies. :bassist:

4. Brand new Flatwound strings installed and original Round Strings included along with OHSC. This is bass is a real killer. :bassist:

5. $1,500 on Craigslist. Didn't get any TB bites.