1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Essential programs for a smartphone (Windows Mobile 6)?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RandomEvent, Mar 11, 2008.

1. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    I'm getting a AT&T Tilt tomorrow from fellow TBer Eublet, and I was wondering if you guys knew of any essential programs that I should be using with Windows Mobile 6. For instance, I've heard there is a program that can make "profiles" like on a Nokia phone, like different ring styles and whatnot.

If anyone uses any programs that they think are great with Windows Mobile 6, please let me know.

EDIT: Also, is there a browser above all browsers that is more secure? I mean like how a lot of people like FireFox these days rather than Internet Explorer because there aren't as many security issues with it. I'd like a browser like that, because I'm not sure how safe it would be to access a bank account or something from my cellphone.

2. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Ok, I'm off to work...

Hopefully someone will answer by the time I get back.

3. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    I'm back from work, lol.