Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Essex(SX) Pretty one for sale. Block inlays.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by odie, Mar 31, 2004.

1. odie

odie Supporting Member

This is one of those pretty Essex basses from Rondo. It has an ash body and block inlays. It is currently setup as BEAD. It plays very nice and looks great. The tone on these are really very good. I debated on swapping pickups when I first got it but decided against it after hearing some comments from WoodChuck and from playing it. It is mint shape. Never been played outside of my home as it was a backup if needed. It does weigh a hefty amount but will include shipping if bought for $150. Price is negotiable and trades or partial trades are considered.

2. I'll back up Odie on this, It is an awesome bass! Solidly built and plays very well. I just sold mine!

3. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    PM sent to you about the bass...

4. odie

odie Supporting Member

SOLD TO MXR255

I will take the cash. Give me the zip and I will get an estimate.

5. Told ya you would find a bass for you one of these days MXR! Congrats on the buy.

6. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    i am not sure I should have jumped on it so fast with the other upgraded one that Max is selling, that looks sweet.

7. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    where were my manners....thanks TY...yeah I have been looking for a cheap 4 string to play with.....should be fun....

8. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    pm sent

9. odie

odie Supporting Member

Looks like MXR is backing out. Looks like Max might have stolen my customer!! :) ;)

Price is negotiable.

10. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    sorry man....i feel so bad....I might end up with nothing....TY has been watching me try to get one for a while and I might not get one here either.....

11. What kind of trades are you looking for?

12. odie

odie Supporting Member

Not sure. Just throwing the option out there. Rack effects, pedals, other bass etc.

13. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Bump. Good luck with your sell. I still have mine. She's my studio whore, and she and Mr. Bena have been working overtime as of late!

14. odie

odie Supporting Member

bump

15. odie

odie Supporting Member

Take it up to the top

16. odie

odie Supporting Member

2 people are pming but no one has pulled the trigger. Make a move!!

17. odie

odie Supporting Member

buyer backed out again. What is the deal here people. Great bass. It is new practically. Make an offer.

18. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    PM sent

19. odie

odie Supporting Member

Sold to my bussiness partner dep1974