1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Essex(SX) upgraded pups. F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by xhawk4, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Now with pics!! Very sweet Bass. Maple neck/PearlBlock inlays. Love the natural aged finish. One small ding by underside/rear. Not noticeable. SORRY for the fingerprints on the control board. I just cleaned her and gave it a nice set-up.
    Upgraded the pups to Fender Deluxe,(Not in pics),from a 98 Jazz deluxe. I can install any pickups you want. I have many here in stock.(Sounds the best with Fralins, but they're pricey).
    Very tight, punchy,full and an allaround great bass.
    $210.00 plus shipping. Can't beat that price!!!
    Please reply here or to: xhawk4@hotmail.com
    NO PM's. Paypal preferred.
    NO Trades. I have too much stuff now! :D
    Maybe trade for a nice single space rackmount tuner plus a lil cash.

2. Cmon guys. This is a really good backup or mid-level bass. I'll even include a gig bag. The ash body and pickups alone are worth what I'm asking! The bass sounds great and plays just as good!!

3. Moxa13

Moxa13

Apr 14, 2003
    I am trying to get the money together. Hopefully by this weekend. By all means, if you get another buyer before I get my act together. SELL IT!

4. Moxa13

Moxa13

Apr 14, 2003
    How sickeningly Ironic

I went home for lunch, and my washer is leaking water all over the place. If I get any money, it will have to go to that. sorry :bawl: