1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Estate Sale - 16-Track Yamaha Recorder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by krwebb, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krwebb

krwebb

Sep 13, 2010
    10/14/2010 -- PRICE REDUCED

Please do not hesitate to make me an offer on this. I will happily entertain any reasonable offers :) <--- SOLD (local sale)

Hello TalkBass community. You may have seen my recent posting titled &#8220;Bass Widow in Denver/Boulder Area Looking for a Little Help Selling Gear."

The awesome moderator team here at TalkBass have given me a membership so I can list the ads for the Estate Sale of my late husband's bass gear. I would like to list the following points:

- I moved to Colorado following my husband&#8217;s death, I have run into some hard times and am trying to raise enough money to move back to California.
    - A local Denver TB member, JSK5String (Glen) is helping me with the sale and has personally tested and inspected all of the equipment listed in these ads and gives his word that its condition is as least as good as I state it to be here.
    - He will answer all technical questions on the equipment listed, so PM them to him.
    - I will negotiate all sale prices, so PM me with those questions.
    - All local sales are final, no returns accepted and can be paid be paid by cash, money order or Pay Pal.
    - All sales involving shipping will allow a seven (7) return period only if the equipment is not received as described and pictured below and can be paid by Pay Pal. Purchaser pays shipping costs with no markup as identified by me after you send her your address.

This is one of several postings I have here on TB. I also have postings in the Basses, Amps, Effects, and Other Stuff sections and all of my threads start with "Estate Sale ____", so please give them a look!

Best Regards,
    Karla Webb

Yamaha Professional Audio 16-Track Workstation AW16G, BRAND NEW NEVER USED, includes original packaging and all extras including still factory sealed software. Price Reduced to $550.00

from crmav.com: The AW16G takes state-of-the-art digital recording technology and puts it in the hands of the artist, giving you the power to take your music from concept to CD, quickly and easily. It all starts with a clear, intuitive interface that makes setup and recording a breeze. A Quick Rec function lets you quickly assign inputs to recording tracks through the visual ease of its graphic display. Navigation is easy too, with dedicated buttons that let you freely switch between the functions you use most, such as Record and Monitor modes. Eight channel inputs with 24-bit A/D conversion let you record up to 16 tracks of audio (8 simultaneously) with pristine fidelity. Plus each track can contain up to 8 virtual tracks for recording alternate takes, giving you unprecedented creative freedom for your music. There's even a Quick Loop Sampler for making drum grooves and adding sound effects.

Once your tracks are recorded, you can add dynamics and parametric EQ to each channel and use the AW16G's powerful built-in effects to further sweeten up the sound. Selected Channel knobs, conveniently located next to the LCD panel, give you direct access to these and other parameters, allowing you to adjust them on the fly as you record and mix your tracks. And with the included CD-RW drive, you can burn CDs of your final mix without ever leaving the digital domain. When it comes to making professional-quality recordings of your music, the AW16G has everything you need...without the learning curve!

from proaudioreview.com: The AW16G is much, much more than a songwriting tool. It houses an all-in-one complete digital facility consisting of: 36-channel mixer with onboard A/D-D/A converters, 16-track multitrack recorder, patchbay/router, editor/archiver, 24-bit sampler/looper, stereo mixdown deck, CD mastering burner, sports a 20 GB hard drive and more. Yamaha ups the ante by including two independent 32-bit effects processors. With this long list of included devices you quickly get a sense of breadth covered in the AW16G's unbelievable $1,299 price tag. For the rest of this review, please go here: http://www.proaudioreview.com/article/1036

2. krwebb

krwebb

Sep 13, 2010
    I have have reduced my prices on all items offered for sale.

Please do not hesitate to make me an offer on one of these. I will happily entertain any reasonable offers.

Thanks!
    Karla

3. notrt

notrt

Jun 29, 2004
    Good morning, Ma'am:

I would like to know if this is still available.

Thank you

Richard Collins a/k/a 'notrt'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.