1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade EUB NS Design CR4M great condition hardly gigged

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by CliveGrace, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Price:
    £1300
    Strings:
    Hi there, I have a NS Design CR4M that is about 8 years old with a fairly ok bow. Better than beginners but as a Pizzicato Player it was never my primary interface.

Anyway I am after maybe 25 years giving up on the bass due to wanting to concentrate on Viol for electroacoustic composition and I am ideally looking for an NS Design Fretted Viola with Balanced neck rest. This is a significant investment and to do this I need to sell my Bass which has not seen much use of late.

It is up on eBay but I would much rather it not sell over there so I am open to offers and trades for the above Viola or funds to make it possible.

I can meet in person I am in Eskdalemuir Scotland which is just north of Lockerbie so Edinburgh/Glasgow is fine to travel and meet as is Carlisle. I can ship it free to any other address or ship internationally via Fedex with full insurance and crated for £149. Its complete with the chromed stand and batteries and bow. Oh and a cable too. Everything you need to get going.

Lots of pics for you, any questions please ask and send me an email clive.grace@outlook.com and you can call me on my phone and arrange a visit.

Please no tyre kickers.

$_57-10.JPG $_57.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Sorry, but items cross listed on eBay are not allowed to be posted here as per the classified forum rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.