Euphonic audio amp covers

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bikeplate, Aug 15, 2005.

1. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY

I hope this is in the right forum. Anyone know where I can buy amp and speaker covers for EA gear? Thanx

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
  3. lowphatbass

lowphatbass ****

Feb 25, 2005
    west coast
    Mine came with one, it was a little extra but it's well padded, cut-outs for the handles and nice and purple on the inside, with a big pocket. Best cab cover I've had. This was quite a while ago but I thought they still offered them.
  4. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2001
    Plano, TX
    I had my CXL112 cab covers made by LeCover. Very nice covers, good service and relatively inexpensive. Found the web site on line and gave them a call.
    My Iamp 800 bag is from EA. Great padded bag!
  5. Low Class

Low Class Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Orange Park, Florida
    Modern Case Co was making the covers for EA but they recently went out of business. Don't know if EA has got lined up with another manufacturer or not, so you may have to find one that someone has in stock or have one made.
  6. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I really like EA covers. The crushed red velvet interiors are really excellent. But, they don't seem to have covers for all of their cabs (I couldn't get them for my Wizzy's), and in those cases, I have bought mine from Under Cover.

7. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY

Thanx everyone

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I had a few choices for my iAMP500, but the above is why I went with one from EA. It is really cool.