Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Euphonic Audio customer service - A++++++

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bass-only, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    I've read many threads on customer service here and I thought I'd share a story about Euphonic Audio. I ordered a CXL 112 cab that arrived at my door with a horn problem.

I e-mailed John Dong (at EA) at 9:00pm on Wednesday night, explaining the problem.

Within 10 minutes, I received a reply (talking about keeping doctor's hours!) telling me to send him my address so he could arrange a pick up of my cab and that he would have a new one shipped to arrive by Friday.

Friday came and there was a brand new CXL 112 sitting at the door!

I really appreciate the fact that I didn't have to make my own arrangements to get the cab back and that they didn't make me wait for the same cab to be fixed and returned.

Hats off to John Dong and the team at Euphonic Audio.

I wanted the TALKBASS folks to know what kind of people are behind the EA name!

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    You are one in a long line of great customer service stories from EA. I'm also in that line. Do a search here for more EA CS stories.

brad cook

3. EA gets my thumbs up for customer service too. They really know how to take care of their customers.

4. TheCreature

TheCreature Supporting Member

May 22, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Ditto. I've had several incredible experiences with John's service.

As a software support guy for my day gig, I wish my customers gushed like this about *my* company's support...

5. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Top notch CS.

6. EAGary

EAGary Registered User

May 27, 2002
    Thanks to everyone for rating EA tops in customer service. I like to think we are the best, not only in customer service.

Gary Gibilisco
    Euphonic Audio, Inc.

7. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Nice to see you here, Gary. There seems to be an ongoing debate about EA's specs... here's the latest thread. You may want to address this.

cab thread

8. jcadmus

jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    They make great sounding gear too.

9. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    You know - that's a good point, Gary!

While your customer service is top notch, your cabs are incredible also and that deserves a mention!

I currently own four EA cabs with a potential 5th in the works! I haven't tried one of the heads, so I'll reserve judgement there.

I wish there were places in northern Ohio to try out more gear, like the EA stuff! I hate having to buy before testing.

Regarding the thread that Brad referred to - beauty of sound is in ear of the beholder! Take your bass (or basses), plug into a bunch of heads, preamps, cabs and decide your own "bass nirvana" - whether it ends up being a $500 system or $5,000 system. Now, I do understand that you can be more personal in preferences if your system is just a stage monitor.

I bought my first EA cab based on opinions of other players, not on specs (alone). Sorry to get off the topic!

Great products! Great customer service!

10. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Kudos to the EA gang. In this case, Gary Gibilisco of EA responded very quickly with some tech support assistance for an iAMP 800 that I just bought. Great guys, great product, and great customer service!

11. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    Thanks,

Seriously it's good to see amp/cab makers coming on board at Talkbass.